Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping with Perth Mobility. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The Following Terms Are Applicable for Any Products That You Purchased With Us.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without a Perth Mobility RA number, which is valid for fourteen days. When returning products back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered goods:
- All incorrectly ordered goods returns must be unopened and in “as new” condition otherwise credit will be rejected.
- Items must be packaged in their original product box. We are unable to credit any returns without the original undamaged product box. Please use a different box for shipping so the original box is not marked with courier stickers, tape, tags or packing labels.
- All incorrectly ordered goods returned to Perth Mobility will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to Perth Mobility Plus and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with “Receiver to pay” will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality, you may have:
- rights under the Refund Policy
- legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory and/or
- To have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund at the discretion of Perth Mobility for the price paid by you for the product.
You are entitled to have your purchase repaired, replaced or a refund for the Goods you purchase from Perth Mobility if the item is:
- faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- not of acceptable quality. Note that acceptable quality means the product:
- is safe durable and free from defects,
- has an acceptable appearance and finish,
- does everything that similar products are commonly used for.
- not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would,
- has not been modified in any way. No Exceptions. AND you return the item within a reasonable time after purchase and provide Perth Mobility with proof of purchase, such as your original Perth Mobility receipt or bank statement.
When you do NOT have the right to a repair, replacement, or refund or to return a product to Perth Mobility
Consumers are not legally entitled to a repair, replacement, or refund under the consumer guarantees if:
- you have simply changed your mind.
- you found the product cheaper somewhere else.
- you decided you didn’t like the purchase or have no use for it.
- the problem with the product was caused by the consumer misusing it.
- you knew of or were made aware of the problem with the product before you bought it.
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of Perth Mobility.
- the problem with the product or service was caused by the actions of someone other than the business.
It is important in any event that you discuss firstly your concerns or intention with Perth Mobility.
The Following Goods Cannot Be Returned:
For health reasons Perth Mobility’s Refunds and Returns Policy does NOT APPLY under any circumstances to purchases of the following items:
(a) Shower Stools/Chairs
(b) Shower Commodes
(c) Wheelchair Cushions
(d) Arm rest cushions
(e) Any product that shows wear, scuffing, scratches or soiling in manner.
(f) Special orders and the supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should return or send the Goods to the following address:
10 Sundercombe St Osborne Park.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods.
It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to Perth Mobility Plus and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with “Receiver to pay” will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
Conditions For Returns
For any Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days.
- The goods are in their original undamaged packaging in “as new” condition.
- The goods were not used or damaged.
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of merchandise that does not meet the above policy.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy or need to discuss your return or refund request, please contact us here:
Phone: (08) 9244 1005