Mobility scooters offer incredible independence to people with mobility impairments when you find the one that is suited to your specific requirements.
Making a decision on which mobility scooter to buy may not be easy, as there are many choices available, but it is important to buy one that is suited to your specific needs, with all the features and controls you require, and that you are happy with the comfort and stability before making a decision. All of these together can help overcome mobility limitations.
At Mobility Scooters Perth we help you achieve all of these, explaining the different features of our many available models and brands, and advising you on finding one best suited for you.
We offer a wide range of top of the line mobility scooters, in different designs and with different features, for indoor and outdoor use. We stock leading brands such as Monarch, Pride, Shoprider, Active Care and Merits.
Our mobility scooters are among the lowest priced across Western Australia as we source directly from suppliers.
Some scooters are designed for driving on smooth floors, for example within shopping centres. Others are designed to replace your car. Please remember you don’t need a license to operate a mobility scooter.
Customer service is core to what we do, we don’t work with sales incentives, providing you with a no-pressure environment, where you can focus on buying a mobility scooter that best meets your requirements; while our customer service team focuses on providing you with good customer service to help you make an informed choice.
We’d like you to have a product that you’re happy with, that is suitable for you, and for you to experience good service when you shop with us.
Our expert and experienced customer service team is well trained and on hand to offer helpful advice on a mobility scooter that is suited to your needs. They will patiently explain the features, controls, and differences between mobility scooters, helping you make a more informed decision.
All our mobility scooters come with long life gel batteries.
We encourage you to try before you buy, and have a safe and secure area right outside our showroom where you can take our mobility scooters for a test drive.
We also offer tested and serviced, pre-owned scooters; and trade-ins to help you upgrade to new and advanced models.
Tips for Buying a Scooter
Here are a few tips to help you make an informed decision when you buy a mobility scooter:
- Make a checklist of features that you’d like in your new mobility scooter before you start shopping around. This will help you tick things off your list especially when it comes to decision time.
- Ensure that the features and controls are easy to see, and comfortable to operate and use over long periods.
- Consider its stability on the different terrain you intend using it on, such as on the footpath, slopes, inside shops, and/or on public transport.
- Check that you can slow down, turn, reverse, and steer around obstacles with ease.
- Ask about the life of batteries in your mobility scooter, and how long a charge will last.
- Go for a test drive, and try a few scooters to help you make the final decision.
- Getting insurance for your mobility scooter will give you peace of mind.
- We recommend buying a mobility scooter from a supplier with follow-up support. We have many new customers who previously bought “cheap” from online stores, but unfortunately didn’t receive assistance after their purchase.
At Mobility Scooters Perth our team is more than happy to help and advise you on all of the above, to help you choose and buy a mobility scooter that you will be happy with.
Step into our showroom today to have a look at our range of mobility equipment, or get in touch with us for further information on our products, or for any questions you might have about mobility scooters or accessories such as batteries and battery chargers.
Free parking is available right outside our showroom, which is wheelchair accessible.